Friday, July 11, 2008

Two Again

Yes, I am in the tub with all my clothese on...
My 'little lady' is about to turn 2!

She has been and remains to be such a delight to all of us in so many ways. It seems, though, that the past week or so we have enjoyed her a bit less than usual...she has begun the transition into what some refer to as the trying two's. I am already exhausted by her 100% tantrums, defiant looks and aggressive play. As it all begins at our house again I look at my boys and remember we survived before and that God is the same now as he was then! I need those reminders as 2's are the most challenging phase, for me, to date. So, as you breeze by and read a few writings I'd appreciate your prayers for the road ahead, especially because she is just like me...

1 comment:

The Maggio Family said...

how cute does she look?!