Thursday, October 9, 2008

Howdy Y'all!

Just a special Shout Out to all my dear sisters back in Cajun Country! I miss you all so much it hurts! It was a blessing to get to know you and your families over the past 13 months! Thanks for letting me in and sometimes taking me out. Serving, schooling and just sitting with you were great times. I won't be forgetting you anytime soon and hope that we can meet up in a few months!

And hey, don't miss out on the HPC Women's Conference in a few weeks!
(healingplacechurch.org)

Love you tons,
April

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey April,
You were just on my mind. Just wanted to say hey and we miss you. My boys miss your and Gabbi misses her lady Laura. Don't go getting too country on us. We still make grocieries here ya know.
hugs
allison

The Maggio Family said...

wow--i cant believe laura did that. actually, i can. adrianne is quickly copying all that too. miss you bunches. glad to hear you are settling in.