Sunday, June 22, 2008

All I Have

At our church we sing several songs about Jesus being all we have. This past month the Lord has been shedding new light for me on this subject. He has been revealing to me that Jesus isn't just all I have, He IS all I have. Everything I can to offer to the world is the fullness of Christ living in and through me. I am equipped for every good work that was planned in advance for me to do! In my tool box I have the Word of God, the Holy Spirit and an ongoing relationship with Jesus, Immanuel. What exciting news this is! I no longer sing those songs thinking about what I lack and that, God help me out or else... NO, those songs are forever changed in my heart to be an expression of the joy of being able to testify that Jesus lives and he is active in and through my life.

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I just added you to my blog roll.

See you Wednesday ;-)

The Maggio Family said...

Good thoughts.