Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates

Sorry for the long break in writing! I have had so amny changes in the last few months that the time to write never seemed right. My Mother is now living with us and that is goig well. She is a joy to have in the house and a great help! My hubby graduated and is now working at the job we moved for. His first day of orientation only lasted 2 hours as the hopspital was 3 CRNAs short and he had to work all day, instead of get a tour and find the bathrooms! Yeikes! We also have a young Mom living with us. She has a month old baby girl and has been here just over a week. In all the changes and preparations for those changes we were on the hunt for a church to attend. So far we have come up short. Lots of great congregations in our area, but not the one we see the Lord leading us to commit to.

Whew! I have learned alot in these past months and I am still learning thingsd daily. I need the Lord so much more than I could ever imagine! He is a delight to me and I pray you also know the joy of being in His hands!

April

No comments: